Most of us
end every year hopeful for (but clueless about) how
our tax payments that year came to taxes due
for that year.
be more comforting if you knew before the end of
year whether you will owe the IRS more money
or get a refund?
preferably a tax pro who is a seasoned expert in
home-business tax law) can control that
situation by doing tax planning.
To do that,
you need some specific information:
- $6,200 for Singles in 2014
- $12,400 for Married/Jointly in 2014
Head of Household Deduction
- $9,100 for 2014
- $3,950 for 2014
Annual Exclusion for Gifts
- $14,000 for 2014
- $0.560 per mile for Business in 2014
- $0.140 per mile for Charity in 2014
- $0.235 per mile for Medical in 2014
- $0.235 per mile for Moving in 2014